Looking for a professional freelance Service Engineer?
International certified service engineer
A service engineer is responsible for maintenance, analysis and repairing malfunctions. You can use the service engineer to implement modifications and to commission machines. You can hire us for internal and external functions, nationally and internationally.
Tasks of a service engineer:
● Preparatory activities for a proper installation and commissioning. Think of taking care of materials and tools, providing good information, a clear schedule and booking a flight and hotel
● Take responsibility for the installation, commissioning, testing, service, maintenance and reports in (global) projects for (complex) machines
● Perform activities on machines regarding modifications, malfunctions and maintenance
Why choose the service engineer of Pieterse Machine Service?
● Broad experience in machine construction and machine maintenance, both nationally and internationally
● Extensive knowledge of materials, tools and suppliers
● All-round specialist with knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, electronics, metalworking and drive technology
● Helicopter view for complex projects
● Little to no familiarisation necessary
● Good control of the Dutch and English languages, spoken and in writing
● Key words: independent, solution-oriented and hard-working
● Certificates: Dutch Safety VCA-VOL, GMP, NEN3140, forklift and elevated work platforms
ContactPieterse Machine Service
2406 EC Alphen aan den Rijn